Missouri Terrazzo has been bringing large flooring projects to life since 1932, and is the largest terrazzo and resinous flooring contractor in Missouri and Southern Illinois. Our highly skilled designers and craftsmen work with commercial and industrial clients to find the best flooring solution for each project.
Builders and Architects of schools, supermarkets, hospitals, office buildings, government facilities and more depend on Missouri Terrazzo’s quality, integrity and expertise to create Iconic, Award Winning designs.
Our primary market includes Missouri, Western Kentucky, Western Tennessee, Central and Southern Illinois. We have also completed flooring projects in the Atlanta, Pensacola and Memphis Airports, Federal Express World Headquarters in Memphis, the Kansas City Federal Court House and the University of Notre Dame.
Integrity has been the number one driver of our business for more than 85 years, and that principle lives on. We live up to our commitments because of the integrity of every team member at every part of the bidding, design and installation process.
Our company employs approximately 45 office, warehouse and field personnel with an average of more than 15 years of experience. Field personnel are members of Local 18 of the Mosaic and Terrazzo Workers Union and the Painters District Council No. 58. All field personnel are OSHA trained.
Polished & Stained Concrete Division
Associations & Awards
We are an active member of The Association of General Contractors as a specialty member. We are also an active member of the NTMA. (The National Terrazzo and Mosaic Association). The NTMA provides assistance to its members in answering technical questions from architects and designers, publishes newsletters concerning the industry and develops technical, promotional and maintenance brochures. The goal of this organization is the promotion of quality terrazzo installations throughout the United States.
In addition to the NTMA, we are members of the North Central Terrazzo Association and the Central States Terrazzo Association.
Missouri Terrazzo has won the following awards over the last two decades:
- NTMA 2020 Honor Award – Ladue Horton Watkins High School, St. Louis, Mo
- NTMA 2019 Honor Award – The Gateway Arch National Park, St. Louis, Mo
- International Union of Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers Best Comprehensive Restoration Project (2017) – Natural History Building Renovation, University of IL, Urbana, IL
- 2015 Scofield Systems Decorative Concrete Award National Grand Prize Winner – AMC Theater, St. Charles, MO
- NTMA 2013 Honor Award – Multimodal Transportation Center & City Hall, Normal, IL
- NTMA 2006 Honor Award – University of Kansas Allen Fieldhouse, Lawrence, Kansas
- NTMA 2003 Honor Award Honorable Mention – New Normal Community High School, Normal, IL
- NTMA 2003 Honor Award Honorable Mention – Moroa-Forsyth High School, Moroa, IL
- NTMA 2000 Honor Award – Thomas F. Eagleton United States Courthouse, St. Louis, MO
- NTMA 2000 Honor Award – Cardinal Glennon Hospital Atrium, St. Louis, MO